Terms and Conditions
Exhibitor Terms and Conditions
- HRINZ (the Organiser) reserves the right to reposition any Exhibitor stand(s) at any time prior to the commencement of the Expo.
- The Exhibitor is at all times during the NZHR Expo:
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of their stand.Required to conduct business only from their stand and to keep passageways in front of their display space clear from any obstruction.
- Prohibited from operating any machinery or equipment at a sound level that, in the Organisers’ opinion because of its loudness, is likely to cause nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring exhibitors or visitors.
- Prohibited from doing anything that, in the opinion of the organisers, may bring discredit upon the NZ HR Expo.
- Prohibited from distributing any food (except for confectionery) and/or beverages from their stand without prior approval from the Organiser.
- Keep advertising posters, signs and leaflets or other publicity material within the Exhibitors own display area.
- Any stand not considered to be in the best interests of the NZ HR Expo may be removed or altered by the Organisers at the expense of the Exhibitor.
- No article of a dangerous nature shall be taken into the NZ HR Expo except with the Organisers’ prior written approval.
- An official NZ HR Expo guide will list exhibits booked and confirmed by payment prior to 11 August 2017. The Organisers accept no responsibility for any omissions or other errors.
- Exhibitors must not pack-down their stands prior to the expo closing time. Exhibitors who do so will not be invited to exhibit at HRINZ HR Expo in the future.
The Exhibitor is responsible for:
- Any damage or loss that they may cause to the venue, stand structure and/or goods or property of HRINZ or any other exhibitor, individual or company;
- The removal of rubbish, extra cleaning, any repairs of the venue/building that they may incur.
- The Exhibitor shall not fix, attach or erect any signage, decorations or item to any part of the venue or building.
- The Exhibitor shall not alter any part of the venue or building nor nail, screw, staple or attach any item to any wall, door, window, surface or any other part of the venue or building.
- SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre governs exhibitor access to the venue.
3. Insurance and Public Liability
- The Organisers shall be under no liability for loss or damage to exhibits or other property of the Exhibitor, their servants or agents, however so caused. The Exhibitor is advised to take out all necessary insurance.
- Should the Exhibitor cause damage to the venue the Exhibitor will be liable for all repairs and costs. The Exhibitor’s insurers should be advised to extend cover, including public liability for the NZ HR Expo 2016.
- To comply with conditions of the venue’s insurance policy, all electrical devices that are brought in and used in the venues within SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre, must have been inspected in accordance to and comply with Electrical Standards.
- No devices will be permitted into the venue unless suitably qualified personnel have inspected them, and are tagged with the date of inspection, which must be no later than 12 months prior to the commencement of NZ HR Expo 2017.
- In order to maintain control over standards and exhibitor mix, sub-letting is not allowed. The distribution of leaflets, magazines or other promotional items for non-exhibitors is not permitted.
5. Payment, Refunds and Cancellation
To secure a NZ HR Expo Stand:
- Full payment is required to secure your booking. An invoice will be sent once site allocation has been confirmed.
- If none of the four preferred stands are available, the organiser will allocate a site as close to your preferred as possible.
- Withdrawal from the NZ HR Expo once you have been allocated a site will incur an Administration Fee, of 30% of monies due, on the Exhibitor. If Notice of Withdrawal is tendered by the Exhibitor within 6 weeks of the HR NZ Expo being held then the Exhibitor is liable for the total cost of the agreement.
- Unless otherwise stated payment of other invoices issued by HRINZ are due 20th of the month following invoice date. If an invoice remains unpaid after the due date for payment HRINZ reserves the right to withdraw any underlying unperformed service and or inferred right or opportunity. All goods remain the property of HRINZ until full payment is made.
- The contractual price does not include the loading and handling of an Exhibitor’s equipment or materials or dressing of the stand.
- If the holding of the NZ HR Expo or the supply of any services by the organisers is prevented, postponed or abandoned by reasons of fire, storm, lightening, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, explosions, inevitable accident, or any cause not within the control of the Organisers, the Organisers may, at their entire discretion, return a part of the costs of space paid for by the Exhibitor. In any such case, the Organisers shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any expenditure or liability of loss, including consequential loss incurred by the Exhibitor.
- Should the Exhibitor fail to comply with these rules or otherwise breach the contract, the Organisers may terminate the contract and retain the monies paid as described above.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or add to these conditions as may be necessary for the efficient running of the NZ HR Expo.
Registration Terms and Conditions
Registration: All prices quoted are exclusive of GST. HRINZ member registration rates are not transferable to non-HRINZ members without the applicable rate change. By selecting a member registration rate, it is agreed that the registrant is a current financial member of HRINZ and that the registration is made in the HRINZ member’s name only. Any breach of this may result in a cancellation of the conference registration and/or HRINZ membership.
To be eligible for the early bird discounted registration rate, registration must be received on or before 10 August 2017.
Discount for HRINZ Members from Not-For-Profit or Charity organisations: HRINZ members who work for a Not-For-Profit organisation or Charity receive an additional discount off the Conference registration fee. Please refer to the definition by the State Services Commission to determine your eligibility.
Registration Payment: Registrations received after the closing date (5 September 2017) may incur a late fee. Payment in full is required by the first day of the event (12 September 2017) to gain entry.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy:
Cancellations must be notified in writing via email HRINZ (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the event commencement date (12 August 2017) will receive a refund less a handling fee of $100 plus GST. No refund will be given after this date; however an alternative delegate name may be submitted.
HRINZ reserves the right to make changes to the program at any time as circumstances dictate. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard and value should unavoidable changes occur. Registration places are limited and will be allocated on a strictly ‘first in’ payment basis. In the event that space is unavailable you will be notified immediately.
In registering for this conference, delegates grant permission to the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ), its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for HRINZ. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from HRINZ in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, HRINZ and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise HRINZ by email – email@example.com
List of participants:
In registering for this conference, relevant details may be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and state). Further details may be available to parties directly related to the conference including the HRINZ, designers, printers and venues and accommodation providers (for the purpose of special catering and physical requirements, name tag creation and conference options). Sponsors will be supplied with the full name, title, organisation, region and email addresses of those delegates who do not ‘opt out’. Exhibitors will be supplied with the full name, title, organisation, and region details of those delegates who do not ‘opt out’. Should you not wish for your details to be passed on for any of the above purposes, please indicate this on the electronic registration form.
Special Dietary/Physical Requirements:
Will not be catered for unless requested before the event registration closing date. Please indicate any special requirements on your registration form or email with your specifications.