Experience New Zealand’s biggest HR exhibition showcasing the latest HR and people management products and services.
Located in the Amokura Gallery at Te Papa for the duration of The HR Conference. Open 8:00am – 4.00pm on Wednesday 14 & Thursday 15 August.
Visit Expo 2019
The HR Conference Expo is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas to help tackle organisational challenges, build your professional network and receive exclusive offers and pricing on HR products and services.
Conference delegates are encouraged to participate at Faces of the Workplace interactive stations. Attendance is included in all registration packages and is open to the public.
Expo Hall is also your food hub – barista coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea served daily! And there’s great PRIZES to win…
Be an Exhibitor
The HR Conference 2019 will bring together New Zealand’s leading HR Professionals and people leaders, making it the perfect opportunity to showcase your products and services.
With dedicated ‘Expo time’ during the Programme and interactive Faces of the Workplace stations, Expo will be the place to be during conference breaks.
To request a copy of the Expo prospectus or to book your booth please email Steve.Sheppard@hrinz.org.nz.
Melbourne Business School
Southern Cross Health Society
Aims Global Immigration & Education Services
Cathy de Jong
Complete Learning Solutions
Dr David Keane
ELMO Cloud HR & Payroll
HR Profiling Solutions
Mercer Marsh Benefits
Preferred Training Networks
The Myers-Briggs Company
Victoria University of Wellington
WFS: A WorkForce Software Company
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Branding – Do you want to get your organisation noticed? Do you want people to see you as the expert in your field? By exhibiting at The HR Conference you will develop a stronger brand presence through exposure. Don’t let your competitor get this opportunity before you!
- Profile – Through exhibiting at The HR Conference, you’ll be rubbing shoulders with high profile organisations and industry leading professionals who are often budget holders. So what better way to build your organisations profile with such influential people?
- Networking – Where else are you planning on meeting over 300+ paying Conference delegates, a further 100+ exhibition guests who are only there to see your products? Throughout both days of the conference, all meal breaks are held in the Exhibition hall.
- Insight – Share your industry insights and expertise through in-depth discussions, whilst selling your solutions to experienced professionals. Learn more about what our delegates would like to see your product or service do for them and how they use competitors to sharpen your position in the market.
- Opportunity – New Zealand’s leading HR Professionals and people leaders will be at the HR Conference 2019. So your business needs to be there, because your competitors likely will be!